Vecordia's Mental Hospital
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Conexion-6
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Staff-6

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Mp

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Alethiastaff

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Stafftues

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Staffeirtae

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Staffdenzel

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Staffethan

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Enlaces

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Tachee  
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Tachee  

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Enlinea-10
¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 2 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 2 Invitados

Ninguno

[ Ver toda la lista ]

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 41 durante el Miér Jul 19, 2017 6:28 am

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Ultimost-1
Últimos temas
» Moon Light {Elitel}{SE NECESITA GENTE}{RECIÉN ABIERTO}
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) EmptySáb Mayo 21, 2011 9:46 pm por Invitado

» Russian Roulette | Elite |
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) EmptyDom Mayo 15, 2011 6:55 pm por Invitado

» Eating Out {Elite} Foro de temática gay
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) EmptyMiér Mayo 11, 2011 11:01 pm por Invitado

» ♥A Second Chance for Love and War♥
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) EmptyDom Mayo 08, 2011 2:34 pm por Invitado

» Cuentos de Noreth (Afiliación normal) Rol Fantasia Medieval
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) EmptyVie Mayo 06, 2011 12:52 pm por Invitado

» Depredadores de la noche
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) EmptyMar Mayo 03, 2011 11:29 am por Invitado

» Afiliación Vampire Chronicles
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) EmptyDom Mayo 01, 2011 4:47 pm por Invitado

» Invisibli Monsters - Trama dos - Cambio botón Normal
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) EmptySáb Abr 30, 2011 11:36 am por Invitado

» Anarchie isn't a game {FORO NUEVO, Recién abierto} [Normal]
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) EmptyMiér Abr 27, 2011 12:47 pm por Invitado

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Usuariosdesta-1

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Mejores

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Afiliados-elite-1
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Nuestrosdatos-2

The Rol Blog
Amore amore...         fragile Eternity Make It Count Gardancy Life       Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) 86573738 Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Boton5       Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Neahxc Eternal Rain Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Stanford Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Fame  Live Your Dream Last Afternoon for Love {Catch Me ;The Volturi Kingdom Photobucket Sundown Tinta derramada Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Boton50X50-1 Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Continuar Alias  Shadow Puppeteer Enigmal Bristol Academy Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Banner40x402  Wellesley College;  Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Boton1 Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) 35x3511 Sweet Temptation    Auckland At Dusk Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Nightsoul Marauders RPG...  F*ck Yeah    Le Style Le Style   Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) 35x35-1 Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) 35x35-1 Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) 35x35-1 Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) 35x35-1 Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) 35x35-1 Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) 35x35-1
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Afiliados-normales-1

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie)

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Empty Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie)

Mensaje por Jessie S. Rush Dom Feb 27, 2011 11:42 am

JESSICA{SIXX} RUSH
Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Nn9ufc

19 // Resistencia // Ayudante de archivo en la bilbioteca // Heterosexual
She's got a criminal mind...he's got a reason to pray

{ Personalidad }
Jessie es una contradicción en sí misma. Una chica con importantes carencias afectivas, que necesita cariño pero que lo rechaza cuando se lo ofrecen. Muy responsable y dedicada en su trabajo, en la misión de la resistencia y en cualquier tema que llame su atención, pero descuidada, inconstante e incapaz de realizar cualquier actividad que carezca de interés para ella por sencilla que sea. Extremadamente inteligente y ávida lectora, pero vaga para estudiar; descuidada al vestir y al hablar, pero culta y sencilla... Suele dar una impresión equivocada y la verdad es que no le importa demasiado.
Casi siempre a la defensiva, cubierta por una coraza que no deja que nadie traspase. No trata igual a todo el mundo y tiende a hacer juicios de valor que no siempre son correctos. Es consciente de que se pone metas muy complicadas, pero lucha y es valiente.
Suele tragarse sus emociones, reprimirlas y encauzar su ira de modo incorrecto,dejando salir la rabia con personas que a veces no lo merecer. Trata de mejorar en comportamiento, pero se ve sometida a bastante presión, problemas que ella misma cree que tiene pero que en realidad tiene fácil solución,de ahí que se agobie con facilidad, por su tendencia a dar vueltas a las cosas o mitificarlas.
Pero no todo es negativo en Jessie, es una muchacha generosa que vive con lo más básico y que sólo pide un mínimo de respeto hacia ella para mostrarse amable con los demás. Siempre está dispuesta a ayudar, no es escrupulosa y no hace ascos a nadie que necesite realmente un mano. Pondrá las necesidad de los demás siempre por delante de las suyas.

Spoiler:

Familiares
Padres
Diora y Logan Rush
Hermanos
Ethan Rush

Amistad
Mejor amigo
Mejor amiga
Buenos amigos
Valkyrie E. Sears
Amigos de fiesta
Protector
Ethan Rush
Protegidos
Confidente
Ethan Rush

Amorosas
Atracción
Tensión sexual
Rollo de un noche
Amigos con derecho
+18
Amor
Amor platónico
Pareja
Ex Pareja

Enemistad
Trato Hostil
Rencor
Enemigos
Odio
Amor/ Odio
Reconocimiento
Aliados
Ethan Rush
A punto de amistad
Trato cordial
Conocidos
Indiferencia
Compañeros
Jessie S. Rush
Jessie S. Rush

Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie) Empty Re: Maybe I need to make an example of someone, to re-establish the parameter of our relationship (Relaciones de Jessie)

Mensaje por Jessie S. Rush Jue Mar 03, 2011 8:36 am

Actualizado: Valkyrie E. Sears
Jessie S. Rush
Jessie S. Rush